Terms of Service for Moyuk
Last updated: March 15, 2023
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Moyuk. By using our service or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Do not continue to use Moyuk if you do not agree to take all of the Terms of Service stated on this page.
Note about Beta
- Moyuk is currently in beta. We reserve the right to change the service, including the Terms of Service, at any time.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data or other issues that may occur during the beta period.
- Our service may not be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other privacy laws. Do not use our service if you are subject to these laws.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use our service. If you are under 18 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use our service and accept these Terms on your behalf.
- You must not share your account with anyone else or use anyone else’s account.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure and confidential. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access or activity on your account.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account with or without notice.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by us.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove accounts and content containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Parts of this service offer an opportunity for users to create their own apps and share them with other users. Moyuk does not filter, edit, publish or review apps prior to their presence on the website.
- Apps do not reflect the views and opinions of Moyuk, its agents and/or affiliates. Apps reflect the views and opinions of their creators who post them.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Moyuk shall not be liable for any app or any liability, damages or expenses caused by any app posted on this website.
- Moyuk reserves the right to monitor all public apps and remove any app which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms.
- You warrant that your app does not violate any third-party right, including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- You warrant that your app does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, harmful, indecent, objectionable or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- You grant us a non-exclusive license to use your public app in any media format including but not limited to reproduce, copy, distribute, publish, and display your public app on our service.
- You grant us a non-exclusive license to link your public app with other apps created by other users.
- You grant us a non-exclusive license to modify your app as necessary for technical purposes such as formatting, resizing etc. You retain all ownership rights over your app.
- You can delete your app at any time by logging into your account. However, you acknowledge that we may retain copies of your app for a period of time for backup, preservation, and legal purposes.
Copyright and Ownership
- Apps that you create on Moyuk remain your own intellectual property.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other party.
- If we are held liable for infringement of third party intellectual property rights as a result of your actions or omissions, you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless. This means that you will have to pay all our damages including legal fees.
- If you have public apps, you agree to allow others to view, use, download, copy, bookmark or fork your apps.
- You also permit us to use your public apps for promotional activities.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Moyuk makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service, or the information, content, materials, or products included on the service. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk.
- Moyuk does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that any defects in the service will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Moyuk, its directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the service; (iii) any content obtained from the service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not Moyuk has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any disputes arising in connection with the service.
Changes to These Terms
- Moyuk reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time in its sole discretion.
- If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new Terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our service after the revisions to the Terms become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]